Akbank Expat Banking Offers You The Best We Have!
Western Union has offered its customers electronic money transfer for over 135 years. Each transfer can be tracked using a money transfer control number, ensuring that your money is available to be paid out quickly and only to your receiver.
Money is available for collection just in minutes* after it is sent. Western Union uses advanced technology and unique worldwide computer network for immediate payout in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Senders and receivers can go to one of Western Union’s over 486.000** agent locations worldwide to collect or send money. Many agent locations offer convenient hours of service throughout the week, throughout the year.
TO SEND MONEY
- Indicate the name of the receiver, the country that the money will be sent and the amount you will send to the operator.
- Give the operator the completed form along with the money you wish to send, the sending costs and an identification document.
- The transaction will be processed through Western Union computer system.
- The operator will print out "to send money form" for you to sign. Sign the form and give back to the operator.
- Call the receiver and relay the information required to collect the money.
TO RECEIVE MONEY
- Indicate the country the money was sent from, the name of the sender, the amount you are expecting and the money transfer control number (MTCN).
- Give your valid identification document to the operator.
- The operator will check the availability of your transfer from the system and print out a "Receive Money" form for you to sign. Upon your signature your payment will be done.
* Subject to hours of operation and differences in time zones.
** In certain countries, the send money service is not available, customers can only receive money.
Send/Receive MoneyLet us call you