On February 27, 2019 the Board of Directors of Akbank have decided to hold The Shareholders' Ordinary General Assembly on March 25, 2019, Monday, at 14:00, at Akbank Head Quarters, Sabancı Center, 4. Levent, Istanbul, to discuss the agenda.
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly of 2018:
- Appointment of the Meeting Presidential Board,
- Communication and discussion of the Report of the Board of Directors,
- Communication of the Independent Auditors' Report,
- Communication, discussion and ratification of the Financial Statements of 2018,
- Discharge of liability of the members of the Board of Directors,
- Decision on the appropriation of 2018 net profit,
- Appointment of the Members of the Board of Directors whose terms have expired,
- Determination of the compensation of the Members of the Board of Directors,
- Appointment of the Independent Auditors,
- Amendments to be made to Articles 9 and 27 of the Bank's Articles of Association, provided that all necessary legal approvals have been obtained.
- Empowerment of the Board of Directors in connection with matters falling within the scope of articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code,
- Determining the limits of donation for 2019,
- Information regarding the donations made in 2018 and the Remuneration Policy of the Bank.