Residents of other countries looking to buy a home in Turkey can now take advantage of the Big Red House, Akbank's powerful mortgage service.
Foreigners and Turkish Citizens living abroad! Akbank Big Red House now provides you the opportunity of owning a house with highly affordable conditions.
In order to buy a house in Turkey, visit Akbank Big Red House first and make your decision. Through our approximately 1000 Akbank branches around Turkey, you may easily get your loan and enjoy your new house!
Contact Big Red House, and buy your dream house anywhere in Turkey with a loan that's right for you!
- You can take fixed rate Big Red House loans in US $, Euro or TL with up to 10 year terms.
- Your loan can go as high as 75% of the total appraised value of the property to be mortgaged.
- Big Red House loans are regulated by Turkey's 2007 Mortgage Law.
Necessary Documents for Application:
- Document showing residence address (if not available, address information in the passport, address confirmation received from any public institution abroad, or a bill addressed to the customer's foreign address within the last 3 months)
- Receipt document showing that cash amount (25% of real estate value) has been paid to the seller, or deposit account extract documenting payment of the cash amount
- 'Tax ID card' issued by T.R. Ministry of Finance or 'Foreigner ID no.' issued by Security Directorate
- Photocopy of the title deed of the property for which the loan is sought
- Income document
For salaried employees:
- Salary receipt/payroll of the customer for the last 3 months and bank account movements summary of the account where salary is paid
- Authorized signatory list of the salary paying company proving legal authorization of the official who has signed the salary payroll
- Document showing the total tax amount paid by the customer within a full year (P60 for UK and Ireland)
- Document taken from Credit Bureau
For the self-employed:
- Company registration certificate
- Document showing common shares in case of partnership
- Company balance sheet, income statement of the last 2 years
- Title deeds and vehicle licenses belonging to real estates and vehicles of the company
- Account movements supplied by the company's bank and showing company cash flow
- Annual tax return
- Title deeds of properties owned by the customer and vehicle licenses
- Other assets and deposit account extract
All documents must be translated by a sworn translator into Turkish. In order to finalize the loan, all documents must be submitted as original, signed, sealed and apostilled.
Let us call you