Together with the increase of use of Internet throughout the world, it has been observed that there has been an increase in frauds made through the Internet. This increase is also observed in Turkey.
Phishing e-mails, on which the name and image of Akbank are used, and sent as if being sent by Akbank, examples of which are shown below, are sent to our customers.
Never reply to these kinds of phishing emails and never use our Internet Branch through the links in the emails.
Our bank, Akbank, never demands information about our customers through e-mail.
Recently, Trojan programs are installed to computers of those people who click on the link, a sample of which is shown in the e-mail below or open the file attached to the said email. Never click on the links in these emails sent by vicious people and never open their enclosures. Directly delete this kind of emails. If you have clicked on the link in the email or opened the attached file, call 444 25 25 / 0850 222 25 25 and inform them about the matter as soon as possible.
I am bothering you for your job ad on the website....................................
I am that kind of a person who might act as a role-model for his/her colleagues with her/his desire to work, who has a high level of persuasion capacity and who can do any kind of sacrifice, whenever necessary, without any regrets...
I think I meet the qualifications you mentioned in your ad and I can freely travel (including abroad).
My pictures, references and resume are in the attached file.
Thank you in advance for your attention.
You can see a sample fraud e-mail below.
Through the link in this email, our customers are directed to fake Akbank Internet Branch pages and in addition to User Name and Internet Password of the Internet Branch, Debit Card Number and Password or only Debit Card Number and Password are required.
- Akbank never sends you e-mails requesting your password or private customer information due to access to the Internet Branches or for any other reason.
- Moreover, Debit Card Number and Password are never asked while accessing the Akbank Internet Branch.
- Never reply to these kinds of e-mails, which are for fraud purposes, never click on the links in the e-mails, never use the Internet Branch from these links and immediately delete these e-mails.
- If you opened such an email, enters your personal information and password on the page linked to the e-mail, immediately call Akbank Telephone Branch from 444 25 25 / 0850 222 25 25.
- Always use our internet branches through the Akbank Corporate Website, which you reach by writing
www.akbank.com on your browser.
In order to read announcements of Bank Association of Turkey and T.R. Central Bank about frauds made through the Internet, please visit